6.11.2005

More On MTV Awards

Hollywood.com


Former Brat Pack star Anthony Michael Hall is still mystified about the whereabouts of his The Breakfast Club co-star Judd Nelson at the MTV Movie Awards, because the actor never showed up to collect his award.
The cast of the 1985 movie were honored at the event, but while moving from their seats to ones closer to the stage--just before they accepted the 20th anniversary award--they lost Nelson.

Hall says, "I didn't see Judd all night. I have no idea where he was. I think he was there, he just never really made it to the front seat."

Emilio Estevez was another member of the cast who failed to show onstage, but the stars' absence didn't stop Hall and castmates Ally Sheedy, Molly Ringwald and Paul Gleason from having fun.

Hall reveals the old pals were bickering about who should say what onstage, when Ringwald blew him away with her breast confessions and he insisted she had to repeat it on TV.

He recalls, "She said, 'I just had a baby and I fear that if I lean over (the mic) my t**s are gonna fall out.' I said, 'That's exactly what you have to say,' and that's what she did."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home