11.04.2004

Sarah Wynter In The News







HOLLYWOOD star Sarah Wynter is back to host next week's If awards a few months before her first Australian film, Three Dollars, opens.
"Someone said it's great I came home to support the Australian film industry. No I didn't, I did this for me," laughed the Australian-raised actor.

"I got very well paid and did a great movie, so it was a great opportunity for me.

"It wasn't some charity move on my part to come home; I don't know that anyone's so charitable they'd drop everything mid-career to do something that's not good for them."

Three Dollars, directed by The Bank's Robert Connolly and co-starring David Wenham and Frances O'Connor, is Wynter's local debut.


From News.com.au
smh.com.au

The If awards ceremony will take place at Sydney's Luna Park on November 11, broadcast live on SBS that evening with delayed telecasts on pay TV channel Showtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home