7.18.2004

E Insiders Has Interview with Anthony Michael Hall

Full Article

This interview also features an audio link to hear it

AMH: [Laughter] What is interesting about the show is that I feel that a lot of the serialized episodes are my favorite because as an actor going through what I deem this to be leading man school, which is the starring in your own show, and working with all these talented people day in an day out, it is an opportunity to do different types of shows. Although I favor the serialized shows because it lets me really step up to the plate and take a stand and be a protagonist and the whole thing. And we do other things like this episode "Precipitate" where I play six or seven different characters and then we did "Deja Voodoo" which had a more romantic flare to it. We can take a risk, so that we don't always do a sort of cardboard cutout rendition of what the show is and what people expect it to be. And that is exciting too because the show is evolving.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home