6.17.2003

NEW RIFF FROM JL ADAMS
USA Network has the New Riff up!
John L. Adams answers some fans quetions.

First question (and the question I seem to get asked the most) is about my hair/dreds and how I feel seeing them go? Well, I couldn't have been happier. The reality is: I've wanted to cut my hair for the last two years. But I kept auditioning for roles where my "look" played a big part in my getting the role... including The Dead Zone. As a matter of fact, the producers asked everyone coming in auditioning for Bruce to use a Jamaican accent (han Jah know dat mi 'ave no problem wit dem sort a ting, mon). Cutting my hair came down to the difficulty of the upkeep of healthy dreadlocks and, if I may quote Mr. Snipes in White Men Can't Jump, "It's hard work looking this good."

There's plenty of spoilers for up coming shows as well as names for some guest stars! Remember if you don't want to know, don't read!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home