6.11.2003

ANTHONY MICHAEL HALL ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS
Once again Anthony Michael Hall takes time out of his busy schedule to answer some of the questions submitted by fans to the USA site.
Sample of some questions

Q: Hi. Love the show! I noticed it takes you a while to check these questions... I don't blame you. Can you tell me what a typical day for a celebrity such as you is like? And how do you find time to do this at all? Thanks... keep up the good work!
- George Miller, Imperial, PA


AMH: Forgive my tardiness. We're filming six new episodes for this summer and we work 12 to 14 hour days. A typical day for me is: wake up around 6am, get to the set by 7am, and work till 9 or 10pm. I do this five days a week. (Ed: Weekends sometimes consist of traveling to conventions, photo shoots, promo shoots, interviews, etc.) The upside is that I love the people I work with, we're producing a show we're proud of and love and it provides a great sense of satisfaction.


Q: Compliments first - as a long-term fan of Stephen King, I'm dead impressed with The Dead Zone. I like your characterization of J.S. - does or will Johnny ever experience other sensations, e.g. smell or taste, in his visions?
- Scobie Zendless, England


AMH: Yes, all of Johnny's senses are at work in visions (much like in a dream). Also, they vary from episode to episode; which is at once challenging and exciting. Thanks for your email, keep watching, and God save the Queen!




I'm glad to see the success of The Dead Zone spreading to so many other countries!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home