5.29.2003

GUEST STARS IN THE NEWS

LINDA Dano (Rae, "One Life to Live"), who recently attended the "General Hospital" 40th anniversary bash in Los Angeles, spent most of the evening hobnobbing with her past daytime daughters, Alicia Coppola (ex-Lorna, "Another World") and Robin Christopher (ex-Lorna on "AW," currently Skye on "GH").

"Alicia and her husband, Anthony Jones, were actually my guests for the evening," said Dano, noting that she and Coppola "have remained very close friends, like Robin and me, ever since our days on 'Another World.' We've all stayed very tight and very much in touch. When I come to California, whether it be for Super Soap Weekend or to come out to do 'General Hospital,' I always see Robin and I always see Alicia. In fact, now they're great friends. The girls and their husbands often get together, but I've yet to be part of that foursome."

Alicia Coppola played Anita/Nicholas in this seasons Misbegotten
Click here to read the full article




Happy Anniversary


In 1989, "Major Dad" Gerald McRaney married "Designing Women" actress Delta Burke
Gerald McRaney played Harrison Fisher in Scars.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home