4.03.2003

SCI FI UK HAS ANTHONY MICHAEL HALL INTERVIEW
Talk of relaxation brings us round to what Hall does to chill when he's not trying to make the world a better and safer place in The Dead Zone. "On the weekend I don't do much." He grants, "On Saturday's in particular I just sit around and watch sport and eat and be a lazy bum. Saturday night I take my girlfriend out. We go to dinner or to the movies. On Sunday's it's more of the same thing. I go to church. I'm a Catholic so I go to Mass and we just walk the dog and kick back." With a nod toward some unforeseen circumstances emerging to cause havoc for his character in The Dead Zone, Hall grins, "It's going to be a busy year so I'm just enjoying the calm before the storm."

Remember the UK started season 2 after we did, so some of it we already know. It's still a good read for AMH fans. So check out SciFi UK for the full interview

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home