4.28.2003

ROBERT DUNCAN MCNEIL TO WORK ON DEAD ZONE.

What about your other "dead" directing assignment - your upcoming stint on The Dead Zone?

The producer of The Dead Zone, Lloyd Segan, had talked to me about coming into their next order of shows. When we met a few months ago, he made a verbal offer of a show, but as it turns out, they got a very small order for the summer, only six episodes. They had prior obligations to some of their regular directors, so they've asked me to wait until the next episode pickup to direct the show.

I'm really looking forward to doing The Dead Zone - I've always thought Michael Piller was very very talented, and I'm happy for his success. And he always gave me tickets to the Braves games when they were in L.A.! He's a great guy.

Site link go to the interview section for the full interview.
Thanks to Linda for the tip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home