4.16.2003

IGN.COM CELEBRATES VACATIONS 20TH ANNIVERSARY
Interview from IGN.Com
We just got off the phone interviewing writer/director Harold Ramis, and we had the chance to ask him about the upcoming special 20th Anniversary of National Lampoon's Vacation. Here's the news:

IGN: Warner's going to be doing a new edition of Vacation later this year, are you involved with that?

Harold Ramis: Oh yeah, I just did a narration for that.

IGN: So is it just going to have a commentary? Anything else? A behind-the-scenes...?

Harold Ramis: I don't know that we had any outtake material, but I know Chevy did a commentary with I think maybe Anthony Michael Hall and Dana Barron (the kids), and Beverly might have been there too. I couldn't get out of Chicago so I did mine alone. What was funny was getting to see movie again and remembering how much that was too.

There you have it. Look for our full interview with Harold Ramis shortly. And we'll have more on the 20th Anniversary Edition of Vacation soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home